PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
This program is designed to assist students and recent graduates to develop their knowledge and skills to gain employment in the Australian Job Market.You will learn the best way to make a lasting first impression, analyse and relate your unique value proposition and how to best convey your skills and experience to prospective employers.
You will receive guidance on making your resume stand out, including having a powerful and effective cover letter.
You will learn where to look for suitable roles including leveraging social media and networking skills, master the interview, understand social styles and how to flex your style to maximise your success.
Receive guidance on the post interview process and navigate the Do’s and Don’ts of applying for a job in Australia. Approved by leading HR experts, this program covers all aspects of successfully gaining employment in the Australian market.
A key focus is to keep this program to maximise your learning experience and to understand Australian workplace culture to enhance your career success. You will undertake a learning subject in Professional development program along with your Internship with the host company related to your area of study/Interest.
Method of Delivery: Blended (Face to Face & online)
Duration: 16 Weeks
Module 1: Orientation
Module 2: Training Plan
Module 3: Resume & Cover Letter Support
Module 4: Work Readiness
Module 5: Interview Preparation
Module 6: Mock Interview
Module 7: Online Learning Subject
* Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will be eligible for a 12 week Internship with a Host Company.
Participants will also get access to our online learning material to supplement classroom activities.
English: Minimum IELTS 5.5 or equivalent score.
Relevant studies in the field of Internship.
Upon completion, participants will have:
· A better understanding of the Australian job market and job seeking techniques
· Tools to prepare a resume and cover letter that stands out from the crowd
· Increased confidence in applying for positions and successfully navigating interviews
· Personal value proposition and awareness of their social style and flexibility towards different situations
· An understanding of the Australian working conditions and workplace policies
· An eligibility for an Internship Placement with a host company (* subject to the candidate’s performance)
Candidates will receive a “Certificate of Participation” from Eightfold Institute of Australia, upon successful completion of the course.