Work Type: 2-3+ days per week (120 hours)
Classification: Telecommunications Engineer
About the host company:
The host company is one of the leading VoIP providers who services to over 1000 businesses Australia wide. They pride themselves on providing tailored telecommunications services to businesses of all sizes.
Founded in 2008 the firm owns all their our equipment & software priding themselves on big business service no matter the size of the client.
Placement Activities, Responsibilities & Project Details:
Successful candidates can expect to participate in the following activities;
- Help with support related issues working side by side with our telephony engineers to improve the candidate's VoIP based experience or Knowledge for the Australian voice market.
- Configure handsets for customer requirements and handle the process from the initial order to service delivery with the guidance of our telephony engineering team.
- Design and develop custom call flows using our state of the art call flow software for customers’ requirements with the guidance of telephony engineers.
- Handle some proposals for potential clients with the guidance of the sales team and assisting with tender writing if active tenders are being applied for.
- Research and test a potential provisioning server for handsets to automatically download configuration files.
What are we Looking For:
- Current Electrical/Telcom. Eng. students / recent graduates welcome
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment attention to detail and process focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution and initiative focussed
- Organisational skills and willingness to learn
To apply for this internship, the candidate must be:
- Commit to 2-3+ days a week for a professional internship.
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter to apply for this role and send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply.Payment plan options are available.