Applications Open: 14th August 2017
Location: Mt Waverley
Work Type: 120hrs (part time 2-3 days per week), Paid Internship
Classification: IT Research/Development Internship
Number of Roles: 2
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120hr part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
About the host company :
Our host company is an innovative software consulting firm servicing the hospitality and aged care sector with customised cloud-based modular software solutions.
Their clients include Baptcare, BlueCross, Regis and Sodexo. The firm have experienced significant growth over the last few years and have expansion plans for UK in early 2018.
As part of the placement, the successful applicant will receive:
- Office and staff based activities
- Employment opportunity for right candidate
- Guidance and mentoring from senior staff
- Professional reference upon completion
- Practical experience working with an established Australian business
Placement Activities & Responsibilities:
Working as part of the administration and management team, your role will centre around the company’s “Food For Thought” program.
- Assisting in software development of our global software platform
- Assisting in researching and determining global software security features
- Assisting in researching and determining unique data algorithms
- Assist in the conversion of web pages into responsive pages
- Engage in the development of a fully functioning cloud application
- Participation in team meetings
- Adhoc development task as required
What Are We Looking For:
To apply for this internship:
- IT/development students or recent graduates
- Experience with coding and development languages
- Systems and procedures focussed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administration skills required
- Team player
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player
To apply for this internship, the candidate must be:
- Commit 120 hour internship
- Ability to travel to the office
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume and covering letter to apply for this role and send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.