Locations: Melbourne, NSW
Project Duration: 8-12 weeks
What Makes Us Different?
Our vision is to make work placement a reality for all tertiary students.
How do we do it? We organise 120hr part time internships for current tertiary students and recent graduates to support them in gaining relevant industry experience that is linked to their studies.
We have placements open now and are looking for eligible graduates and students to commence Engineering internships.
We offer Internships for Engineers in below fields
- Electrical and/or Electronics
All Internship placements provides you with practical, hands on learning and experience in your chosen profession. An internship is a best way to bridge the gap from study to professional employment and gain experience.
What Are We Looking For:
- Students or graduates welcome
- Current students seeking study credits for practical placement
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic environment attention to detail and process focused
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solution and initiative focussed
To apply for this internship, the candidate:
- Commit to 3-4 days a week for a professional internship.
How To Apply:
Applicants please attach your current resume to apply for this role and send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Fees Apply. Payment plan options are available.